T's & C's
- By entering this competition and providing us with your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from African Bush Camps.
- An entry for this competition is only valid if the entrant has done the following:
- Signed up for our African Bush Camps newsletter;
- Voted for our camps on https://www.cntraveler.com/rca/vote
- Taken a screenshot or photo of his/her entry; and
- Emailed or otherwise sent to us via social media platforms the screenshot/photo of the entry.
- Flights, transfers and applicable conservation fees or levies are not included in this competition.
- Prize: 2 nights for 2 people at African Bush Camps’ Thorntree River Lodge in Zambia all inclusive, meals/drinks and two safari activities per day included (game drives, safari walks, sunset cruise, visit to Zambian side of the Victoria Falls, rhino walking & fishing) hereinafter referred to as the “Travel Package”.
- Valid between July 2020 - December 2021 and subject to availability
- Winners will be announced on the 5th of July 2020 via email and social media channels.
- Winner must be over the age of 18.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 2 (two) working days of the closing date of entries for the Competition. The Administrators decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Late entries will not be eligible.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of drawing. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be randomly selected. After the first selected winner has forfeited the prize as contemplated herein, the Organisers will make one attempt to contact each further name drawn until a winner is confirmed.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. Travel dates may be subject to availability and other restrictions. If the prize is not claimed within 18 months the prize will be forfeited. Entrants waive the right to claim as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs or expenses associated with redemption or travel to redeem the prize.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and at the company's discretion depending on level of occupancy. Standard African Bush Camps booking terms and conditions apply of the African Bush Camps.
- This Travel Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Travel Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
- Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and The Travel Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
- All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra persons, activities or amenities and the like and this Travel Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
- The Travel Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
- Maximum weight: 20kgs (total including hand luggage)
- Size restrictions: 25cm (10 inches) wide by 30cm (12 inches) high and 62cm (24 inches) long
- Strictly soft sided bags only, no wheels or frames ▪ For additional camera equipment or overweight luggage, additional seats can be bought prior to departure. This “additional” seat allows an extra 80Kgs of luggage.
- ▪ *If passengers arrive with incorrect luggage, they will be offered a soft bag (provided at cost by Safari Logistics) and their “other” suitcase may be left behind or transported to the end location at a cost to passenger.
All passengers’ weights are required prior to travel. Passengers that do not give their weights prior to travel may be refused boarding for safety reasons. Weight restrictions are based on individual passengers and cannot be compensated with fellow travelling passengers. Passengers weighing more than 120 kg (265 lbs) may be required to book an additional seat.